Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weekly Challange #104 TanglePatterns String #003

Hello again,
What a month it's been!  My dad had some major surgery and I've spent more time in a hospital than I care to again. I am glad to be back to creating art and offer the following submissions to the Diva's challenge #104.




 
 
Both of these tangles were created with TanglePatterns String #003 pattern.  In one tile I used part of the string and in the other I used the entire string/tile.  The challenge can be found here: Diva Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.
Dot
 
 


15 comments:

  1. So richly done! I love your shading because the tiles become so tactical! They look like I could lift them off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love that you think out of the string! between the gaps. great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big Nzepple with the orbs in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NZepple with orbs is a great tanglation. These are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like de seccond one, so simple and also very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and unique presentation in the second to make the string Florz or 'Nzeppel. The shading is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow two totaly different tiles, and both so delicate. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very eye-catching - both of them! In the first I like your choice of tangles, and that your string is also the border. The second is "simply" stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work. They are both lovely but the second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple, and beautiful. very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! thanks so much everyone for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete