Saturday, January 12, 2013

PHICOPS I am the Diva Weekly Challenge

Here we go...my first challenge, so please bear with me.  I am getting to know how to post to this blog, how to link to others and how to customize it to make it my own.  Definately a learning curve.   I am not afraid of technology but every time I go to Best Buy I can't help but notice that the computer or television I bought last week has been replaced by a newer, faster, prettier version so as a reasonable adult who can still remember, as my children point out, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I know that I have a limited amount of space in my head.  Any logical person would be reluctant to fill it with such things as how to update a blog layout since the instructions are just going to change in a month anyway, and really, I have kids for that. But I digress...this really has nothing to do with the challenge only to note that I have no idea what I'm doing so I appreciate your patience.  The challenge can be found here.
 

Here are my first entries to the Diva's challenge.  Enjoy, Dot

 

6 comments:

  1. The entries to the challenge are wonderful - each quite unique, well balanced, and well placed complementary tangles. (And at least you've been able to figure out how to make a link back to the challenges... I still can't get that a year and many tries later...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. There is a link option when you are composing the blog(at least in blogger) that allows you to add a link. I never know if the darn thing works, but I'm trying. Keep at it!

      Delete
  2. Welcome! Your tiles are each lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are beautiful! Nice to see you here.

    ReplyDelete