Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year, New List

The new year has come and past and with it all of the regret and guilt of not completing many of the major items on my to-do list from last year.  So this year I have written another list that will surely prove to be the catalyst for next year's batch of guilt and regret.  Like everyone, my intentions were pure, but life tends to get in the way and crushes even the best of intentions.  So, January being the month of motivation (as evidenced by the fact that there are more weight loss commercials on television than actual television programs), I am testing the motivation theory and getting started on at least one of my agenda items. This year I want to try and post to this blog at least once every week with something relevant and I want to participate in crafting contests such as the I am the Diva's weekly challenge. So here we are, two birds, one stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment