Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Banner Time!

I started making banners not too long ago when my youngest went off to college.  It started with a banner for her dorm room.  She loved it and asked for two more for her roommates. These are the results...





I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out all of the elements and glued them in place with my UHU glue stick.  For the smaller elements and letters, I used ZIG 2 way glue.  The fine point on the glue makes it easier to apply to the smaller elements.  Sheer ribbon was used to connect the elements. Pretty easy to do...the time is in the assembly. If you're a multi-tasker like me, you can assemble in front of your favorite television show :)  I just started an Etsy store for some of the banners I've been making.  I will do custom work for anyone needing a specific name, word, colors, etc.  Find it at Dotplay Art.

Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment